Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Blackjack vs Hiro Shin-Mozas (I Quit Match) [No Contest] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:02 pm
As Three drew closer and began to laugh, Hiro could mince out the sound of Blackjack himself. His chest tighten and a lump in his throat made it a tad too difficult to breathe. Finally, Hiro had realized why he was locked into this game of life and death tonight. Why he was chosen to begin with, and why Three was before him. It was always going to be Hiro. Again, Hiro had always thought that Freakshow was his devil. He was nothing more than a henchman to said devil when compared to The Number Three. The heat boiled Hiro's insides, TNT was too close now. The years of overcoming everything, the will to go on, the single thing that led Hiro to the promised land would be his undoing, just as he'd always feared.

Tonight, he was as far away from being the God of Will as he had ever been before...and yet not a muscle within his body would allow him to quit. Though, the following moment, the fear and worry would have to wait -- suddenly Three had manufactured an irish whip that sent Hiro flying across the ring, and rebounding right back towards him!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:14 pm
Three launched Hiro across the ring, and waited for a moment to examine his arms as he flexed them. Once Hiro reached the other ropes, Three charged forward and dived…

To the ground at Hiro’s feet forcing him to hop over Three, or trip and hit the mat.  

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:16 pm
Hiro was barely prepared as Three went low -- the Ethnic Enigma was assuming chopblock and leaped, figuring nobody mastered the art of the front chopblock quite like him. It was telegraphed beautifully, Hiro going over Three's body and quickly regrouping his footing as he continued to the other set of ropes, expecting the demon would be up quickly and he attempted to run right into him with a lariat to take Three down!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:26 pm
Three shoved himself off of the mat, and hopped up from a prone position. The match has started, Three was back, and his blood was starting to thrum throughout his body. He’d always loved the ropes series, it was pure showmanship, his bread and butter. The next step required Three to duck under the incoming lariat, he stood upright instead; was he intent on taking another strike from Hiro?

At the last moment, as Hiro's arm came within a hair's breadth of his chest, Three leaned back as if he were going to limbo. He caught himself with his hands, preventing himself from hitting the mat. With a simple kick, Three lifted his legs into the air and stood inverted on his hands.  

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:34 pm
Even Hiro couldn't help but have the smallest modicum of awe at the fact that Three perfectly bent back and avoided the lariat. The Ethnic Enigma again hit the ropes and turned on a dime to rebound and try again...but as he did suddenly he found a hand-standing Three and it threw him completely off. Hiro tripped over his own foot and rolled to the side, quickly ending up on his backside at eye level with The Number Three. The color had again drained itself from Hiro as a warm freeze overcame him in the moment. He was not expecting to turn and see Three perfectly in that position, that was for sure. Hiro started to hyperventilate and started to pull himself back up with the ropes, unsure of what to do next.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:56 pm
“Tsk tsk,” Three chided Hiro, he lowered himself to the mat until he was laying on his side, almost lounging. “Do you need a break already? Would you like to give up now and quit?”

Another flourish of his wrist and Three produced the microphone, tossing it over to Hiro. “Three times I will offer to let you quit. After that, there won't be anything left of you for them to bury.”  

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:22 pm
There was that microphone again, it sure looked normal but it's origins were far from natural. It tumbled across the mat and again, Hiro was being offered an out by Three. The opportunity to quit this match. The Cuban continued to breathe heavily, looking around at a crowd that was screaming out for him to not give up...and a small contingent begging him to do so. He managed to swallow down that lump in his throat, and slowly but surely with a shakey hand he grabbed that microphone...and rolled along with it under the bottom rope and to ringside, standing on his own two feet again with eyes locked on to The Number Three. The Ethnic Enigma clapped down on the microphone, the boom of the microphone reverberating throughout the building. It was now or never; Hiro brought the microphone to his lips.

"What Blackjack did to me, what he made me do to Salem, what he’s put me through -- it was all you, in the end. I hardly know you, I don’t know if I’ve ever even fought you before. You were nothing to me and in my life, and I hadn’t even realized you’d died, Three. Yet, there you were, hiding in plain sight as Blackjack. You…You killed so many people, all in an attempt to change the business, to make it into something it just isn’t…and you used me to facilitate it. You turned me into a MONSTER who tried to kill my own friend, and then you took that world championship from me, and for what?! Why did you want that title, you son of a b***h?! What would you have done if I died that night, if they loaded me into that ambulance and I didn’t survive. What did you do during the seven years I was retired? Well, Three -- I think I know exactly what you did.

You reveled in failure for years and it surely must have tired you out, like Blackjack said -- like YOU said. I think I understand what you want now. I know what is to come. You want what I have -- you want my ability to keep going. You’d love nothing more than to steal that from me, so maybe…just maybe, you won’t be tired anymore. You’re no demon, Three. You’re as human as any of us, no matter what you’re capable of doing. You are going soul hunting tonight, but the sad truth for you is that you’ve already got a soul…and it’s so black, you can’t find within the void that is your existence. You want to kill me, you want me to quit…well, I’m sorry to say that I will not allow that to happen. The worst decision of your existence will be the one you made when you first looked at me and thought I was your savior, the one that would give you what you’ve been looking for.

Because…I will be saving you. It just won't be the way you want."

Hiro slams the microphone into the ground, and for the first time tonight, it seemed as though he'd slammed his way through a mental wall that had been crumbling after a decade of service. He attempted to rush at Three and leap into him, wanting to bring both men to the ground in a tie up that would eventually lead them under the bottom rope and to ringside.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:26 am
Hiro finally snapped, and Three's eyes widened with excitement. This was the energy he wanted. Sure, Hiro's a bit confused. Three could understand that, he was mistaken in some parts; but, from the outside looking in, they were justifiable misunderstandings. He waited for Hiro to vent his frustrations, fully intending to give him the answers.

Answers wouldn't come, not yet. The moment Hiro wore out his ranting threats; he slammed the mic down and leapt onto Three. The two locked up, but the momentum rolled them right out of the ring and the pair hit the ground with a thud. Three choked out more twisted laughter, though he found himself in a perilous position, as Hiro landed straddled on top of him.  

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:11 pm
Perhaps the overzealous nature of the attack was going to come back to bite Hiro more than anything -- as he just bought himself a longer wait for any answers. Three and Hiro collided with the mat at ringside, the demon laughing his head off as Hiro fought for control on top and tried to drill him twice in the side of the head with stiff elbow shows from his good arm, wanting to kill the laughter quick enough to get his own thoughts regathered. Hiro hadn't flung off the handle like this in a lifetime, it was a scary rush to go through again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:05 pm
Hiro's attempts to quell Three’s mocking laughter were wasted. He landed multiple solid blows with his elbow, but despite grunting from the impact; Three kept on laughing. When Hiro paused his assault; Three grinned at him and sat up, despite Hiro straddling his torso. It was effortless for Three, as if Hiro weighed no more than a sweat soaked waifu pillow. Three brushed him aside and climbed back to his feet.

“Well, the bell has rung. So if you're that eager to get started. Answers can wait.”

While Hiro was still enraged, Three walked over to the announcers table. “It may be a tad early. I know the promoters typically want us to warm up with some light back and forth.”

“Excuse me.” He said to King and JR, as he ripped the cover off of their table and yanked up one of the monitors. He turned back to Hiro.

“Now. Face, stomach, or knees?” Three asked casually.  

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:34 am
Hiro's shots felt so good to let out...they almost felt like the first real bits of offense he'd gotten in on anyone in months. It clearly wasn't doing much of anything however, as Three sat up perfectly fine and knocked Hiro off of him. The Ethnic Enigma may have been in a violent headspace, but that didn't stop him from slipping into shock that Three was able to get him off with no effort at all. The demon had decided that he was finally ready to get into this match proper, pushing off the lessons to later. He started to rip apart the table a bit before turning himself back to Hiro to ask a question that the Ethnic Enigma just didn't quite understand. Hiro had, by now, used the ring to help get to his feet -- and while completely unsure of the question being asked of him, he still sprung into action and began to stomp towards Three in an attempt to get back to the fighting and not play his guessing games.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:46 pm
Three's smile split his face as Hiro marched towards him. Rather than offering up a single target, he was giving them all.

“Ladies and gentlemen!” Three shouted, “the contestant has chosen ‘all of the above!’”

Three marched forward to meet Hiro, only, he was armed with the weighty little monitor. A few short steps was enough to bring Hiro in range and predictably Three thrust the monitor right for Hiro’s face.  

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:55 pm
Hiro's punishment would come quickly, as leaving the decision in the hands of Three would be his undoing. Hiro just missed getting his hands up as the monitor crushed him in the face, driving him down to the ground in a brutal heap. The fans booed and wailed, worried immediately for Hiro as he took such a massive hit. The Ethnic Engima put his hands to his face and slammed down his feet down on the ground repeatedly as clear the shot hurt more than he'd been prepared for. Hiro would almost instinctively go into a defensive mode however as he kicked out his legs rapidly attempting to make sure that Three wouldn't get a grasp on him again so easily.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:13 pm
The satisfaction of the monitor smacking into Hiro’s face rang in Three's ears. He didn't care that the fans were jeering the assault on Hiro. They came here believing a psychopath was going to attempt to murder Hiro. They would come around soon enough.

Poor Hiro lay on the ground guarding his face, kicking his legs to try and keep some distance between himself and Three. That was ok with the demon. He raised the monitor high above him and swung it down, throwing it so that it would slam into Hiro's unprotected stomach.  

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm
The Ethnic Enigma pryed his hands away from his face, to the shock of everyone NOT revealing any blood as he did so. He was certainly in pain and the spot where the monitor connected glowed as red as Three's eyes, but for now the crimson mask avoided him. He did not receive the reprieve he wanted -- instead, Three swooped in with a swing and drove the point of the monitor into Hiro's stomach! The shot caused Hiro to shoot up into a sitting position and swing forward with his hand, attempting to claw deeply into Three's face and eyes as a swipe back for the hit. Through all that quick pain, the Ethnic Enigma was not going to allow Three to maintain any sort of control...he needed to fight back with everything at all times, or else his life was as good as gone.  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff