Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Scott-Wright Flat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 3:12 pm
User Image

Scott-Wright Flat

xxxxThe apartment is a three bedroom flat located in the heart of downtown London, located on the fourth floor of the apartment building. The door opens into the living area which is connected to the kitchen and a small dining area. A hallway leads off the living area to the three bedrooms and the one bathroom. Off the eating area is an external doorway leading to a small balcony that looks out at the city.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 3:18 pm
xxxxxxScott-Wright Familyxxxxxx

xxxOliver Wright {NPC}xxx
| Home | Work | Pub | Somewhere Else |
xxxElizabeth Scott-Wright {NPC}xxx
| Home | Work | Book Club | Somewhere Else |
xxxOlivia Scott-Wright xxx
| Home | School | Friend's | Somewhere Else |
xxxBenjamin Scott-Wright xxx
| Home | School | Somewhere Else |

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 3:23 pm
xxxxxxAdditional Informationxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 3:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Home
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No one currently
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sneaking out
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Going to a concert with my bestie!

Liv had been making summer plans to go to a show in London with her best friend, Roxie Archer, and as the day of the show grew closer, so did her excitement. A week before the show, Liv had asked for permission to go to the show with Roxie. Her dad, of course, said yes without even thinking about it. Her mother, however, had said no and sternly overrode her father's yes. They'd discussed it with her father finally agreeing that it was a bad idea. Especially since they wouldn't have anyone chaperoning them. Liv was supremely mad, especially because she'd already purchased her ticket. She begged her mother but she stayed firm with her denial. The day of the show, Liv decided to sneak out to go see the show. She stole her dad's keys so that she could get back into the apartment at night after the show, then she packed a quick bag to change into her concert outfit when she got there. Dad was napping on the couch before work and Benji was playing in his room, so Olivia quickly slipped the front door. She silently closed the door, then smiled and hopped in the elevator, excited to met up with Roxie.

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 8:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Home
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No one... hopefully
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sneaking in.
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Hopefully mom is asleep...

Olivia rode the elevator up to the fourth floor where the Scott-Wright flat was, still riding the high from seeing one of her favorite bands in concert. She checked her watch as the elevator doors opened and nodded. Her mother usually went to bed by now so she should be asleep, provided that Benji wasn't being obnoxious. Walking to their door, Liv put her ear against the wood door, listening to her if she could hear her mother or brother. When she didn't hear anything, she confidently put her key into the lock and slowly turned it. Then she pushed the door open a little. It was dark inside which Liv knew meant that her mother had, in fact, gone to bed. The teen slowly closed the door behind her, making sure not to wake her mother. Just as she walked into the apartment, the main living room light turned on. Elizabeth Scott-Wright, her mother, was sitting in a dining chair in the middle of the room, watching her daughter as she sneaked back in. "Olivia Elizabeth Scott-Wright, it's about damn time you got home! You went to the show that I explicitly told you not to! Do you know what time it is?! Do you know how worried I was about you?!? What were you thinking?!" The woman stood up from the chair and smoothed her bathrobe before taking several steps towards Liv. "You are grounded for the rest of the summer! I want you to give me your cell phone and your laptop right now. And your guitar as well. No fun at all this summer, understand me?!" It looked like a vein was bulging on the side of her head as the woman's brown-ish hair hang around her face.

Liv hadn't really had a chance to react, but now she did and she was surprisingly filled with teenage angst. "No Mom, that's not fair! Dad already said I could go to the concert! I'm a teenager now Mom, stop treating me like a child!" Her blue eyes flashed defiantly at her mother, linking with her mother's browns. Elizabeth scowled and retorted, "It's practically midnight and you've been out all by yourself! You could have been hurt or... or... killed! That's so immature! You might be a teenager but you're not an adult, Olivia! That's quite obvious!" Liv huffed and threw her bag down on the ground, puffing out her chest. "Being independent is mature, Mom!" Liz stepped forward and seized her daughter's wrist, then said, "Phone now! Then go to your room and give me your laptop!" She squeezed her daughter's wrist, feeling more angry at her than she ever had. Liv's blue eyes opened wide, surprised that her mother would grab her like that. They stared at each other for a few moments, then Olivia produced her phone from her purse and handed it to her mother. Elizabeth marched Olivia to her room, the teen spotting her brother watching the commotion from a cracked open doorway. "Alright. Laptop now. And your guitar. And any portable game systems. Now!" Olivia produced the requested items, then opened her mouth to say something. "No, go to bed!" Elizabeth slammed the door closed and turned around. "You too!" she yelled at Benji who slammed his door closed as well.

In her room, Olivia screamed in anger and kicked her dresser. Thankfully she was still wearing her big boots so she didn't hurt her foot, but she did put a hole in the side of the furniture. "Go to bed!" her mother yelled from the other room. Sobbing in frustration, Olivia threw herself down on her bed. The whole rest of the summer?!? No guitar, no music, and most of all, no friends?! That was so terrible! She buried her face in her pillow and screamed again. Why was her mother overreacting so much?! Back in the living room, Elizabeth locked Olivia's things in the safe, then put her guitar down beside her chair. Sinking down into the cozy chair she preferred to read in, she let out a sigh. Why couldn't Olivia just listen to her? She listened to whatever her father said, but not a word that she said. Olivia was only thirteen, it wasn't safe for her to be wandering the streets on London on her own. Why did Oliver think it was okay to let her go to this show without supervision? Did Liv think that Liz didn't love her too? Rubbing her temples, Elizabeth reflected back to when her and Ollie used to go to shows and have fun... Of course, that was before the kids. Someone had to grow up and raise their family. Elizabeth sighed hard, staring at the wall behind which she could hear Liv still throwing a fit. The matriarch sat in the chair, listening to Liv's outburst until her exhaustion overrode her anger and she fell asleep in the chair.

Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 10:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Home
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? The family
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Day trip
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This'll be fun!

Over the next week, Olivia spent the entire time her mother was home in her room, refusing to even speak to her. When it came to meal time, Liv ate sitting on her bed in her room. But she spent the days when her mother was at work out in the living room with her father. Ollie had apologized to Liv for her being grounded but told her that he couldn't override her mother's punishment. That didn't last long though, as he allowed her to watch television with him. He even let her play her guitar, as long as she put it back before her mother got home. On this afternoon in particular, Liv had been able to get her hands on her brother's tablet and send a message to one of her Muggle friends. They were going to hang out and Liv could hopefully borrow their phone to text Roxie. Peeking out of her room, she saw her father sprawled out on the couch, already several beers deep into his binge for the day. The teen sidled out of her room. "Hey daddy," Liv said in her sweetest voice. Ollie turned to his daughter and smiled. "'Sup there Punky?" Olivia smiled. She loved her father's nickname for her. "My friend Benson wanted to hang out and you know I don't get to see her much while I'm at school..." Benson was one of her best friends in Muggle school. Ollie rubbed his eyes and frowned a little. His little Punk wanted to go out and break Lizzie's punishment. "C'mon Punk, you know your mom would say no." Liv pouted and said, "I know... but daddy... I don't get to see her ever!" Ollie sighed and shrugged, then looked at the clock on the tele. "Fine, but be back before 1600. You know mom will be mad." Liv looked at the clock, then back to her father. "Can I get my phone back to make sure I'm home on time." Ollie nodded and recovered Liv's phone from the safe.

Olivia smiled and kissed her father's cheek, tucking her phone into her purse. "Thanks daddy!" She stepped into her trainers, then ran out to go meet her friend. Once she got to the elevator, she pulled her phone out and turned it back on. She had about thirty or so messages from Roxie and dozens from other people. She quickly typed out a message to Roxie letting her know she'd gotten grounded and had her phone taken away, but she had it back now. Another message was sent off to Benson to let her know Liv was on the way. A couple pictures of her fit were snapped and Liv sent one to Roxie with the caption 'Finally free'. Liv had fun with Benson, getting cappuccinos from Starbucks and wandering out the mall with her Muggle bestie. Checking her phone, Liv saw that it was almost 1530 so she said she had to run back home to get there before her mother got home. They hugged and the goth teen caught a bus back to the complex. She rode the elevator up, thinking that she'd gotten away with breaking her punishment. Dad wouldn't tell ever so she was in the clear.

Approaching the apartment, however, she heard her mother's voice. "What do you mean you let her go out?!" her mother was yelling. She heard her father stumble out a response but it was cut off. "Oliver, you agreed to keep up the punishment. It's not effective if one parent just lets her do whatever!" Liv crept closer to the door that was still slightly ajar. "Come on now Lizzie," Ollie started before hiccuping. "Jesus Christ Oliver, you're heavily intoxicated! You need to go to work tonight." Liv winced. "And now she's who knows where?! I grounded her because she was out almost to midnight by herself! In London, Ollie. Jesus!" Oliver stumbled over the words before saying, "She just went out with Bennie... remember that sweet girl?" Just when Liv thought it couldn't get worse, her mother said, "Oliver Thomas, you don't even know where she went! This is the last straw! I'm sick of you undermining my authority. I want you out! Right now! I can't stand to look at you right now." She stomped off to the bedroom and slammed the door. Olivia hurried into the apartment and saw her father laying on the couch with a larger mountain of cans around him. He glanced at Olivia and shrugged. "Sorry Punkie," he said quietly. He nodded towards her room and the teen hurried in, hiding her phone so her mother didn't take it again. A little while later, Liv heard the front door open, then close hard again. She started crying, knowing that her mom had thrown her dad out and it was her fault.

Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Private Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers